Stand out and emerge, thanks to a practical, unique and bespoke method that has already been successfully tested by other companies in your same industry
Many years of direct experience gained concretely in the field will bring your company a number of tangible benefits:
1. Local market knowledge: through direct experience gained in several foreign countries, a marketing strategy based on hands-on experience you will benefit from detailed experience of local markets, including an understanding of consumer behaviors and preferences, market trends, and specific challenges your company will face.
2. Adapting to market needs: understanding how to adapt your products and services to the needs of the local market, taking into consideration cultural differences and specific regulations of the target country;
3. Increased efficiency: a first-hand experience can enable you to identify the most effective marketing strategies, eliminating unnecessary expenses and maximizing results.
4. Lasting business relationships: through practical expertise and an extensive relationship network established over the years, long-term business relationships based on trust and mutual respect can be established with customers, suppliers and business partners.
5. Risk reduction: a strategy based on practical knowledge can help your company avoid costly mistakes and unnecessary risks, minimizing losses and maximizing profits.
To make the most out of the resources already available in-house and optimize the use of the marketing budget.
To begin with, we can identify those assets already available that can be used to support international expansion, such as human resources, technical expertise, or production infrastructure. This can help the company avoid new investments that might not be needed.
As a second step, we can make more efficient use of available assets, for example, by optimizing the marketing budget. Instead of investing in a series of generic marketing activities, we will go and implement targeted and customized activities to reach specific foreign markets, thus increasing the likelihood of successful international expansion and maximizing the return on investment.
Invece di investire in una serie di attività di marketing generiche, andremo a implementare attività di marketing mirate e personalizzate per raggiungere i mercati esteri specifici, aumentando così la probabilità di successo dell’espansione internazionale e massimizzando la redditività dell’investimento.
Finally, we will go on to identify existing gaps or inefficiencies in the company's marketing process and integrate solutions to improve them. For example, we may check the brand's communicative effectiveness or embrace new digital marketing techniques to reach foreign buyers more efficiently.
Ad esempio, potremo verificare l?efficacia comunicativa del marchio o di adottare nuove tecniche di marketing digitale per raggiungere i clienti esteri in modo più efficiente.
In summary, an export marketing strategy tailored specifically to your corporate needs can help you make the most of existing resources, optimize the use of the marketing budget, and improve the efficiency of the marketing process thus contributing to the optimization of existing company assets.